Monday, January 24, 2011

How Does A New York Driver Lience Look

Wo etwas zuende geht, fängt was neues an

reboot!

Jaa, I have lately, been through a lot and there it all now is over, I've changed something and I will continue to change, I change and my blog and here start something new: -)
I hope you like the new layout?

I'll tell a little bit of my day. The morning began at half past 7, although he already at just before 6 should -.-
Say: I overslept and was glad that I had not removed make the night before and my ol Schminkerei spared. So I just had to watch something in the shower,-D
Well her for a little breakfast, I was allowed to enter the school and the time there was relatively quickly around for 9 hours, -) Fortunately!
Währrend the art classes were, me and my girls sooo much fun. We have only rumgealbert. But somehow I had one anyway Rumalber-day today: - D
Yes my new life, joy everywhere wide, but HEY is nice and could inspire my environment, I also laugh and even silly. I love to be a happy man.
Well yes, after school I am really just bored. Wanted to go to the gym, but have my ass (cough sorry: D) do not get up: - /
But for tomorrow I go in any case, together with the two undzwar Trull, namely at the register now, too! Yay I'm so jogging with them, dancing and boxing to go!

So I think that is enough Gelabber for today, I'm sorry if you not interested! : - D
love, Alina <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment