Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cystic Fibrosis Long And Short Term Effects

My project Chobots and ... =?) Things

Huhu friends!

I once a few months Chobots project started, and now I'm anything done =) First I will tell you about the "Projektchen" a bissl ...

So it's important to keep many Chobots the rules. Finally, younger children play there, and it is not good if they get bad swear words. So Aunt Kugii has caught Chobots evil that had not complied with the rules, and pictures taken. Thus, a whole series of photos has become. Here's a little result: empty

Sorry for the corner. To the day I worked at night, and had been to bed. I also find it stupid that the privilege chat has taken away a lot of space. I would now like to also tell on NO! I just wanted to show that many evil Chobots just come by the chat ban, which I think is really unfair! What do you think? Write your opinion as Kommi =) (PS: I have many more photos of such Chos, but I show it to you another time ^ ^)
your

MOOOMMMEEENNNT! >: (
Beinahe hättest du mich vergessen, Mama Kugii! Wieso denn, Kugel?^-^ Wir haben doch gestern besprochen, dass die Kugel News heute auf dem Blog kommt! >:( =O Sorry, Kugel :S Ich bin so vergesslich ^.^ Na ja, hier, damit du zufrieden bist xD


Awwhh, danke Mama Kugi =) Jetzt bin ich zufrieden =)

Euer Kugel x) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment